Join now - be part of our community!

bravia kdl-22ex320, recording usb: timer problem

profile.country.it_IT.title
charlies8382
Visitor

bravia kdl-22ex320, recording usb: timer problem

Good morning everyone,

I am experiencing an issue (or maybe a feature-miss, not well documented on the manual) with my bravia tv.

I am trying to setup a record timer for a dtv-b news (everyday in the evening).

The timer is set-up properly and the usb drive recognized and associated with the tv.

The problem is that when I come back from work on the record menu I find always only an error (saying that the timer is in conflict with another one, -but no others are set-up- or the starting time of the recording should have yet been passed).

The fact is that I thought the timer should have recorded the news with the tv on stand-by.. while I am starting to suspect that I might have left the tv turned on.

Someone with a solution?

thank you very much.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

charlies8382

Hi,

check you have the latest firmware for your tv to make sure it supports the drive,

you do not need the tv on for it to record to the drive, a good idea to see if the drive is actually working properly would be to record something whilst your at home so you can see for yourself if the recording function is working.

if thats ok, then set up a program to record whilst your at home to see if the timer kicks in.

robporzi4
Visitor

Hi everyone,

I have the same problem with a TV Bravia KDL-26EX320.

I set the recording timer and turn the TV in stand-by mode, after some seconds the timer yellow light turns off itself automaticcaly and the recording fails with the same report quoted above.

mastro35
Visitor

Hi Charlie, same problem here...

Have you sorted this out anyhow?

Thank you

Dave