Join now - be part of our community!

A7iii wishlist for next firmware update!

profile.country.GB.title
Will_B
Explorer

A7iii wishlist for next firmware update!

Please, please, please can we have the option to change the focus point colour to something more visable than a dull grey?

My Fujifilm X-T3 (and old X-T2) had a clearly visable orange focus box which changed to green when in focus.

Something similar for the Sony would make a brilliant machine even more brilliant! 

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Will,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

You can leave your feedback directly with Sony via the link here.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
ruddiforthm

No you can't, not unless you have the proper product name and your serial number. I have a lot of products and an equal amount of serial numbers. It is an unrealistic expectation of Sony to have the consumer to have them all to hand. Especially when you have already troubled to registered them. Then you can only ask two qualified questions.

I want to suggest they reinstate both Panorama and GSP into the A7M3. I appreciate GSP might be a mechanical issue but surely Pano's are software / firmware driven. Sony are excellent at Pano's, it is a shame to bin them. I travel a lot, the GSP is useful even if it is power hungry. Bet I'm not the only A7M3 user like this. Toodles, M Ruddiforth. UK.