Join now - be part of our community!

Repair Sony a7 Sii

profile.country.IE.title
Shetalks
Explorer

Repair Sony a7 Sii

Can anyone please advise where I can get my  Sony a7 Sii repaired in Ireland. The scroll wheel, apperture and shutter dial are no longer working, the menu is also not fully functional. The half press shutter fuction incapactitaes the menu, but that is only half the problem. Their are some limited functions on Auto.

I have not updated the firmware as I cannot use the menu, but I do not think  that this would help, based on other peoples experiences on the net.

I have done a lot of online research and it seems that may people have expeirenced the same issue, but there is no definitive response from Sony. I think that I am out of warranty. If I cannot get a repair in Ireland where can I send it.It was bought in B&H IN New York.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.IE.title
Shetalks
Explorer

Hi Sony

Can you please respond to earlier post. I have a Sony camera that I bought in June 2016, I spent over $4, 286 on a Sony a7sII body and a Sony Vario-Tessar FE 24-70 MM OSS lens and batteries. The camera has malfunctioned, none of the settings are working. I have found many similiar cases online.

I have had Nikon cameras for over 20 years and they are still perfect. And yet with Sony I cannot find a repair centre in Europe that will repair my camera. This is hugely frustrating as I have spent long hours on line and cannot find help. I am a professional artist who works in lens-based media and this is an essential item in my practise , I have two exhibitions coming up and I cannot belive that I can find help on this Sony forum or elsewhere.

I did however receive a 'First Topic badge' for my recent post. but no response from Sony?