Join now - be part of our community!

Unable to register my product

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
paulove68
Explorer

Unable to register my product

Having just bought a camera and lens, I'm unable to register my products. Is anyone else having trouble. I can put in the product code and then nothing else on the page works. Can't click that I didn't buy on line or choose a store. Nothing else works. Help please!

30 REPLIES 30
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Better if you don't share the SN (which can also be read in the image).
profile.country.HU.title
misran05

Hey it works now i use another browser I also deleted my serial number at this forum thank u so much for replying to my message 

profile.country.HU.title
misran05

hey just more question on the package it also includes +3 years extended warranty but why does it not work again when I try to field the form to activated 

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

profile.country.HU.title
misran05

I am living in Hungary btw so Sony directing me to hu sony web 

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius
profile.country.HU.title
misran05

i have put the code and passed the first page then sony ask a few details but when I clicked "sending" the  message appear "Please provide a valid activation code that is supported for country - model."

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

It probably depends on the market of origin of the Camera, the Extended Warranty will follow that and therefore you have to understand where it comes from and enter the Code on the correct Page...
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

For UK Extended Warranty Site try also:
https://www.sony.co.uk/ > 🔍 Search > Write "Warranty" > Support > Visit Extended Warranty Support...
profile.country.HU.title
misran05

i try to sony uk website now