Join now - be part of our community!

Sony in the UK is the worst.

profile.country.GB.title
Volodymyr
New

Sony in the UK is the worst.

Sony in the UK has the worst service, unlike other countries.
The support service is disgusting and incompetent, which for the most part, as I understand it, simply deceives customers.
Yes, write to the client, sorry, the product is out of stock, we don’t know when it will be available.
They provide delivery information, send a shipping notification to the carrier, and then cancel the notification.
The website is probably one of the worst I've ever seen. Constant malfunctions of the site, it is not possible to access the site for several days, information in your personal account disappears. It seems that the administration of the web server is carried out by people with the education of three classes of primary school.
There is a war in Ukraine, the Internet networks are overloaded, but you can test the site in Ukraine and in the UK (https://www.sony.ua).
I compare the support service in Ukraine, Germany, and the UK.
So it can be stated as a fact that the support service and sales service in the UK are, literally, completely absent.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
TomazagatoRTS
Explorer

My goodness, you are spelling this out clearly, I think we believe you, in fact I am having serious doubts about purchasing a A7C11