Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Plus Warranty Extension

profile.country.en_GB.title
micdonal
Visitor

Vaio Plus Warranty Extension

I have just tried to register the Warranty extension with Sony.
The booklet that comes with the Warranty extension states that I should go to www.vaio.eu/rgister in order to register the extension. I go to that site and my previously registered laptop details come up. The instruction booklet says to click on "start registration" but there isn't such a field! There is no field to enter the Extension Contract number either! What'sgoing on at Sony? These things should be simple. Am I missing something?

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Quackers88,

try this..

Open the E-support portal, if you do not have an e-Support account yet then click here to register, enter you registration name and password.

Once logged in select 'Manage the products you registered', then click on the + next to the model that you wish to add the extended warranty to and your serial number should appear underneath..

Click on the + next to the serial number, default should appear.

Click on the serial number again and a product details box and Add new warranty box should appear on the right, enter your warranty details into the Add new warranty box and complete the procedure.

Next time you log into E-support the warranty number you've just entered should appear under your Vaio's serial number just below the word default..

If that does not work then contact Vaio-Link for further advice.. :wink: