Join now - be part of our community!

How to buy Dragon software?

SOLVED

How to buy Dragon software?

Hi All,

I had to chose between a digital recorder with a microphone or one with the Dragon software. I bought the one with microphone. so now, I would like to buy the s/w, but can't see it as a separate item.

Any ideas?

Many thanks for any answers.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi There

Amazon has these.  Search for either "Dragon Dictate" or "Dragon Naturally Speaking".  A new version is apparently due out this month (very soon) - Version 13.

Cheers

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi There

Amazon has these.  Search for either "Dragon Dictate" or "Dragon Naturally Speaking".  A new version is apparently due out this month (very soon) - Version 13.

Cheers

Thank you Quinnicus!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your welcome.

Have fun!

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Martin-abc,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

You may not be aware but the Dragon Naturally Speaking Recorder Edition software that is supplied with digital recorders is usually a stripped down & limited version of Dragon Naturally Speaking, one of the limitations is that the software will only recognize, & convert it into a text file, an audio file that contains your recorded voice, so depending on what you are planning to record it was probably a sensible choice to purchase the fully featured Dragon Naturally Speaking software at a later date..:smileywink:

Thank you!