annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Rejoignez nous, partagez votre expérience!

SONY - a simple request !

profile.country.en_GB.title
jeffcoote
Nouveau

SONY - a simple request !

It’s nearly 2 weeks since I submitted my request for replacement power supply for my Tablet S. So, are you saying that you are having trouble locating & providing spares for a SONY product which I
purchased only a year ago? There must be some of these somewhere in the world! 

I have not been happy with this product and the service had from you from the beginning. I had to replace it after only 9 months due to drive failure. Then you spent several weeks trying to convince me that I needed to send it in for repair at a cost of £65 when all I wanted was a replacement SIM card holder. You then sent me an power supply for a laptop in error. Now, you can’t even support a product which was only released only 13 months ago. I’ve never come across such a shambles. I  deliberately avoided buying an iPad because I thought I could trust Sony’s reputation & quality and actually stood up for you when other people suggested

I had made a mistake. I know now that they were correct. Now, you released a new tablet which shares none of the same peripherals as the ‘old’ one. I’m completely fed up with Sony and the service I have (or
rather have not!) received from you!

1 RÉPONSE 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Héros

jeffcoote wrote:

It’s nearly 2 weeks since I submitted my request for replacement power supply for my Tablet S. So, are you saying that you are having trouble locating & providing spares for a SONY product which I
purchased only a year ago? There must be some of these somewhere in the world! 

I have not been happy with this product and the service had from you from the beginning. I had to replace it after only 9 months due to drive failure. Then you spent several weeks trying to convince me that I needed to send it in for repair at a cost of £65 when all I wanted was a replacement SIM card holder. You then sent me an power supply for a laptop in error. Now, you can’t even support a product which was only released only 13 months ago. I’ve never come across such a shambles. I  deliberately avoided buying an iPad because I thought I could trust Sony’s reputation & quality and actually stood up for you when other people suggested

I had made a mistake. I know now that they were correct. Now, you released a new tablet which shares none of the same peripherals as the ‘old’ one. I’m completely fed up with Sony and the service I have (or
rather have not!) received from you!

Hi jeffcoote,

Who is this message directed at because this is a user forum & you do not normally get a direct reply from Sony here..:smileyconfused:

Who did you submit a request to for a replacement power supply.?

There was a similar thread on the forum in which the poster wanted to purchase a replacement power adapter for his Tablet S - not sure if this applies to you but here is a link should wish to check it out - Tablet S Spares