Join now - be part of our community!

Does the new Xperia 10 VI support B20 + n28 5G NSA combination?

SOLVED
profile.country.DE.title
area58653
New

Does the new Xperia 10 VI support B20 + n28 5G NSA combination?

I'm often in areas where network coverage provides only low-band 2G / 3G / 4G / 5G with GSM900, one carrier UMTS900, 10 MHz B20 LTE and 10 MHz n28 NR, but many smartphones (like the Xperia 10 III that I use currently) don't support the B20 + n28 5G NSA combination, so can only use 5G NSA in metropolitan areas.

So I would like to know if the new Xperia 10 VI supports B20 + n28 5G NSA.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
sam.kim168960
Explorer

The Sony Xperia 10 VI does support 5G connectivity, but it does not explicitly list support for the B20 (800 MHz) and n28 (700 MHz) 5G NSA combination in the official specifications. Typically, such detailed network compatibility information might not be fully disclosed in the basic spec sheets. For precise confirmation, it's advisable to check directly with Sony support or refer to a detailed user manual specific to your region's network requirements.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
sam.kim168960
Explorer

The Sony Xperia 10 VI does support 5G connectivity, but it does not explicitly list support for the B20 (800 MHz) and n28 (700 MHz) 5G NSA combination in the official specifications. Typically, such detailed network compatibility information might not be fully disclosed in the basic spec sheets. For precise confirmation, it's advisable to check directly with Sony support or refer to a detailed user manual specific to your region's network requirements.