Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Fe 200-600mm f5.6-6.3 g oss on a6400

profile.country.GB.title
Conytunes
Explorer

Sony Fe 200-600mm f5.6-6.3 g oss on a6400

Hi all

I am new to Sony and to the community but just purchased a Sony Fe 200-600mm f5.6-6.3 g oss. At the moment my funds wont stretch to a Sony a9 but I have been looking at the Sony a6400 and there are some good prices out there, I know it's an aps-c and that my lens will work on that body. I mostly do wildlife and have an a7ii which is not up to it with this lens, just wondered if anybody had any thoughts that could help me.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
madge115

why not part ex your sony a-711 and then see what  you can afford and any other gear you are not using  just a suggestion     madge 115

profile.country.GB.title
Conytunes
Explorer

Hi madge

Thanks for for your reply, i'm in the process of doing that but it will take a bit of time, but then everything comes to those that wait.

profile.country.GB.title
madge115

hi conytunes    i think us wild life photographers are always looking for that little bit more distance  its a bit like beach fishermen the fish are just out of reach hope you get what you want       i managed to sell all my surplus gear and now have  the camera i wanted    a9 -200-600 combination  a great bit of kit very happy with the results   if you end up with this combo you will be most pleased i have been happy with all my sony cameras and lenses   good  luck   they say our wants are many but needs are few