Join now - be part of our community!

AG9 Smooth Gradation Toggle

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
abrar.a
Explorer

AG9 Smooth Gradation Toggle

Anyone figured out a way to toggle smooth gradation to auto off when HDR is detected?

I have the picture profile on Custom with Smooth Gradation set to Low for SDR. However, when the feed switches to HDR, the mode remains active, even though the colour data being received is much greater and doesn’t require it. I don’t want to crush colour detail in good quality feeds and manually switching modes is tiring as it’s buried several menus deep.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Smooth gradiation set to low can be usefull also on good source, but since not all the setting are specific for HDR you may want to use two different profile (i.e. Cinema and Custom) to be used in different context and change them accordingly to the source you are using

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Smooth gradiation set to low can be usefull also on good source, but since not all the setting are specific for HDR you may want to use two different profile (i.e. Cinema and Custom) to be used in different context and change them accordingly to the source you are using

profile.country.AT.title
Kuschelmonschter
Hero

It is still a problem. There are several settings which cannot be set for SDR and HDR individually, see bug in my tracker.