Join now - be part of our community!

Grainy picture on Sony ex93

profile.country.GB.title
Swissa12
Explorer

Grainy picture on Sony ex93

IMG_20180106_190714.jpg

Hi 

So I've recently bought a Sony xe93 after the recommendation from the man in store. I've had the TV for a few months now and I haven't been overly happy with the picture quality, somtimes it looks great but most of the time I get this grainy effect to the picture, I've tried all different sorts of content and it still seems to pop up very often somtimes becoming unwatchable (in the case of the punisher on Netflix). I've flicked threw the settings and tried all sorts of things that have been recommended and it never seems to solve it. I've also been in touch with Sony who have failed to reply, so I was wondering if there is anything wrong with my TV set or does everyone's ex93 have similar picture quility. It's just a real let down for somthing that has cost over a grand. I've posted a example picture of the grain, it's ussally more noticeable in dark scenes but it can be in both. 

Thanks for the help. 

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi,

Thanks for joining the community. There are links to support and manuals for the XE93 here with some information on picture settings that should help. If that fails and you think that your TV is faulty you can try support again here.

Best wishes,

EdwinaU