Join now - be part of our community!

KD 48A9 freesat and inputs not recognised

profile.country.GB.title
carl-scott747
New

KD 48A9 freesat and inputs not recognised

In the past few months my KD 48A9 has not been recognising HDMI connected devices and has dropped all freesat channels intermittently. 

I had my dish fixed and tested  over summer but frequently both the satellite and Xbox won’t display even if connected and turned on. Tv re-start sometimes fixes the issue but sometimes needs unplugging and leaving. 

with the satellite the tv will report no signal and on reboot after 10 minutes or so the channels appear and start working. 

last firmware update shows 2021 and no updates on checking.  

if not fixed it will be going back as not yet 2 years old! Any help appreciated as the picture when working is great. 

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Elodin

Hey, try checking if your TV is running on the latest software version from this link, after that try unplugging all the external devices connected to the TV and test each device with the TV one at a time and check if this issue is related to a specific device or a specific port or does it happen with all of them. Try to reset the TV to factory settings by pressing on the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Device Preferences] — [Reset]. I hope this helps