Simb45
Explorer

Kodi

today after the update does not work on Android TV KD55X 8509 c

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi Simb45,

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for posting about your Kodi issue. We'll check this and get back to you.

Best wishes,

EdwinaU

profile.country.HR.title
kinggo01
Contributor

@Simb45 wrote:

today after the update does not work on Android TV KD55X 8509 c

It's KODI issue. A bunch of people have the same problem. You need to sideload v17.5.1 apk to solve that. You can find link over at KODI forums.

And BTW, is there a way to stay logged here because signing up every time and verifying that I'm not a robot is very demotivating for helping other people.

profile.country.GB.title
Jecht_Sin
Enthusiast

Personally I use SPMC 17 alpha 11 (it's a Kodi's fork specific for Android. It also has a good management of the audio passthrough). It's quite stable (more than Kodi itself in my experience. Never a crash). One can download it from here. Then one must regularly check that link to see if there is a new update.

kinggo01 wrote:

And BTW, is there a way to stay logged here because signing up every time and verifying that I'm not a robot is very demotivating for helping other people.

Ahh.. So I am not alone.. In these days it is a pain. I thought Sony was going to renew the forums. Or so they said months ago. And no, unfortunately I couldn't find a way to stay always connected.

profile.country.HR.title
Simb45
Explorer

Thanks, but I know that. At Minix home there is no problem whatsoever to make it to Sony TV Androide

profile.country.HR.title
Simb45
Explorer

After a new update, the Code is running smoothly 

Spoiler
Spoiler
:osmijeh:
profile.country.AT.title
Kuschelmonschter
Hero

Jecht_Sin schrieb:

Ahh.. So I am not alone.. In these days it is a pain. I thought Sony was going to renew the forums. Or so they said months ago. And no, unfortunately I couldn't find a way to stay always connected.

I answered to this insanity here.

profile.country.GB.title
Jecht_Sin
Enthusiast

@Kuschelmonschter wrote:

I answered to this insanity here.

I have found out that, at least with the UK forums, signing in from the top black bar may speed up the process. It would take us to the device registration page, but the login seems to stick.

Then it also depends on the days, sometime I can't login at all, getting "too many redirections" errors. I usually don't have so many issues with the others Sony forums, though.

profile.country.AT.title
Kuschelmonschter
Hero

I already found a good solution which @Peter_S. pointed out to me. I changed all bookmarks to .at. Seems like all community forums are on all domains. Only using one domain prevents the necessary switching.