Join now - be part of our community!

Sorting/Hiding of Android Apps

profile.country.GB.title
Mick1303
New

Sorting/Hiding of Android Apps

Sorry if this has been brought up before. But quick browsing through the forum did not reveal a solution.

My problem is that when I go to the apps there is a "tileboard" so to speak and all standard apps that I do not use are on top, while my apps that I installed from the playmarket are at the bottom and each time I have to scroll down to get to them.

Anybody knows the solution of how to reorder the apps or hide standard apps in this tileboard?

My TV is KD XF 9005. Version 8.0.0. Kernel 3.10.79

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi Mick1303,

Please check if "Sort by recent usage" is enabled in the settings: Home > settings > Home Screen > Apps and games in rows.

Cheers

Peter

profile.country.GB.title
Tonycv51
Contributor

In the tileboard ie via apps key on remote go to an app you want to move.  Long press on the centre button until open, move, delete choice appears.  Note keep the button pressed for a few seconds as it's on "open" which it can do if you're a bit quick releasing the button.  Select move to move the app up to the top.

You can also add and remove apps from favourites so that they appear in the apps channel or row on the home menu.  Press left on a row to open the dialogue to move them up and down.  I have apps as the top row with TV and then other favourite apps on this row