Join now - be part of our community!

PlayMemories Home Ver. 5.5.01

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
vihubba74
New

PlayMemories Home Ver. 5.5.01

Hi,

I have wedding film taken by the Sony Handycam HDR-CX11E camcorder in AVCHD format. All the scenes played separately are all in sync with the sound but when these scenes are all joined together using PlayMemories Home, the sound is out of sync with the pictures. It starts off ok but gradually gets further and further out of sync as the film moves on.

Would appreciate any help to overcome this problem.

Thank you

Vic

15 REPLIES 15
profile.country.GR.title
ioagount

If you wish, try the version 3.0.21 (download it from here).

I'm not sure if it supports m2ts or mts files.

If you try it, give us a feedback.

Thank you

profile.country.NL.title
DSxp-tv

I have time to try it now.

You must run a download from 'purple skyline (superior media ltd)'

Is this reliable or do I get a lot of on the computer?

profile.country.GR.title
ioagount

Hi,

I can upload and share it with you, but before that, check the new version of PlayMemories (6.0.00.12211). The problem with the sound delay does not exist anymore. Sony fixed this bug...

profile.country.GB.title
vihubba74
New

Hi ioagount,

The version I have been using and have the problem with is v5.5.01.

I have been to the site and it only offers v5.5.01 as a 32bit version so the same as I already have.

The newer version, v6.0.00 is a 64bit version.

Vic

profile.country.NL.title
DSxp-tv

I have 32 bit Win 7 computers here. They do everything we need them for. Switching to new computers is a long and costly road.

The Sony camcorder we use has a USB cable hardware problem. So we are going to look for a new one in februari. If there is no solution for the 32 bit PlayMemories problem, we can switch to an other brand.

profile.country.NL.title
DSxp-tv

I have tried the V 6. The sound synchronisation problem is gone.

That brought an other potentially problem to my attention. I could not use the program on the computer without connecting the camcorder first.

Question: There will be a time that the camcorder is broken and cannot be connected to the computer again. Is it then possible to use an other Sony camcorder to activate the program again and edit my current videos?