Join now - be part of our community!

c:13:01 error

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
naveedul_wardak
Visitor

c:13:01 error

I have Sony Dsc-t900 camera.I bought it about 6 months ago. I uploaded my images from the camera.After inserting it back to camera it give me a error c:13:01. I tried everything .But no solution to this problem.Please solve my problem as soon as well.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi waqachaudry,

I've checked with Sony and it appears that the C:13:01 covers several faults..

All I can suggest is that you contact Sony to arrange a repair- Register for a repair

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
waqachaudry
Visitor

i have dsc-p93 which have same eroor c:13:01 plz reply solution every new memory card show this error reply thankx

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

I had this error about five years ago in a  Cybershot camera.  The error seemed to be caused by a bad contact  between the camera and the memory stick?

I  think I reformatted the memory stick in the Vaio's MS Slot, gave the camera's slot a blast  of compressed air, cleaned the contacts and inserted and removed the  memory card several times in quick succession and it never appeared  again.

However, I appreciate there may be more than one reason for this error and your camera is much more modern - but try this first and if it doesn't work, we can look at something else.

:thinking:

waqachaudry
Visitor

hi sir i already check this thng but i have memory stick due adoptr and 16mb and 32mb memory stick due which is runing perfectly this problm with new memory cards i have new memory stick pro with magizGate which have same error msx-256s model of memry card reply

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi waqachaudry,

I've checked with Sony and it appears that the C:13:01 covers several faults..

All I can suggest is that you contact Sony to arrange a repair- Register for a repair

profile.country.nl_NL.title
lara-croft
Visitor

hi just got a brand new Sony DSC T110 a few weeks ago with new SD card. Today, while taking pics for a story, got this notorious C:13:01 error, just out of the blue. After googling found that it has something to do with the contacts on the memory card and in the camera. For some it helped to rub the golden pins on the SD card (clean these), for others it helped to shake the camera. For me, the first option did not work, the second I do not dare (yet) as this is a new camera. For some it helped smashing the camera, that is to say, it helped to get rid of frustation. I bought a new Sony as my old Sony did not work properly anymore. Maybe it is just time to shift to another brand? It is unfortunate that Sony can not give the solution... What a waste of money...

Mick2011
New

Hi lara-croft, welcome to the Sony Forums; sorry to hear you're also getting this error.

In case you haven't already tried, I would refer this to Sony Support by following the link below. Hopefully something can be done to remedy it but if necessary, you can use the service to organise a repair.

http://support.sony-europe.com/dime/digistill/cyber/cyber.aspx?site=odw_en_GB&m=DSC-T110

Best of luck with it.

Mick

elkabdani
New

Bonjour

Mon apparei ne reconnait plus la carte mémoie et il m'affiche le message d'erreur C:13/1 

Translation by Nadine1325: My device does not recognize the memory card and it displays error message C: 13/1

Ian2861
New

I've just had the same problem after re-inserting the card into my Sony Cybershot after having it in my computer. Sure enough cleaned the contacts on the memory card and sorted it out. Thanks!

Probie79
New

I have a cyber shot DSC-TX30 and had this error also following removal of micro sd card to transfer pics to computer via a sd card reader. after putting the card back in the camera I had the error mentioned. Formatted card, cleaned contacts.. blah blah.. thought the card only fit in camera one way as had tried unsuccessfully to install card back in upside down origionally. 

After pulling my hair out I tried the card upside down again and whala. it went straight in all errors solved. 

actually the error was me. 

Check the inside of the card slot to make sure the card contacts and the camera contacts are facing each other. 

A MICRO SD CARD WILL FIT IN THE SLOT CONTACTS UP AND CONTACTS DOWN!! Check card slot for alignment.