Join now - be part of our community!

Display date and time the picture downloaded on w510

SOLVED
profile.country.ro_RO.title
cipica_i
Visitor

Display date and time the picture downloaded on w510

I like when I download pictures to my PC remains on display date and time when they were made​​.
can do that this device model?
if so, how?
Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Mick2011
New

Hi cipica_i, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

Do you mean you'd like to have the date and time printed on the image?

Most manufacturers stopped offering date/time stamp a while ago, even as an option. Older cameras will let you do this, but yours is too new – not often a problem, but in your case it is! :dizzy:

However, for every picture you take your camera embeds the date and time invisibly in the image's EXIF data, which you can access in most image editors on your PC. If you simply want to see thte date and time on-screen, most editors will let you do this.

If you want to imprint the date & time onto the image itself, you need some image editing software capable of adding text to the image. The cheapest one I know of that lets you do this is betterjpeg

Hope that helps – good luck!

Mick

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Mick2011
New

Hi cipica_i, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

Do you mean you'd like to have the date and time printed on the image?

Most manufacturers stopped offering date/time stamp a while ago, even as an option. Older cameras will let you do this, but yours is too new – not often a problem, but in your case it is! :dizzy:

However, for every picture you take your camera embeds the date and time invisibly in the image's EXIF data, which you can access in most image editors on your PC. If you simply want to see thte date and time on-screen, most editors will let you do this.

If you want to imprint the date & time onto the image itself, you need some image editing software capable of adding text to the image. The cheapest one I know of that lets you do this is betterjpeg

Hope that helps – good luck!

Mick