Join now - be part of our community!

5p Plastic Bags

Anonymous
Not applicable

5p Plastic Bags

Just curious if you guys support this.

I don't

I would support it, IFit was in conjunction in decreasing the over-packaging of products but this is not the case. So I see it as yet another tax.

I re-use those bags all the time too.

16 REPLIES 16
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

LOL! That's one sophisticated cat if he likes multi-grain, and toasted too!

I guess having no eyes explains why he's wearing it...?

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Yes those free carrier bags do come in handy as bin liners.., mind you people seem to use them for all sorts these days. I spotted these whilst on my travels today, I guess you just can't beat them for carrying your kids around...

Goats.jpg

Kid.jpg

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
Anonymous
Not applicable

HAHA, the goat one is my fav !!

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

No Kidding! :dizzy:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh Boy - very childish indeed :flushed:  :grin:

Thats it!!!

profile.country.GB.title
JapanMan2
Contributor

Lol, the goat one made me chickle. :grin:

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

No that's not quite it just yet.., I found a few more!

A novel use for all those doggy doo bags that litter the countryside.., pretty!

Dog Doo.jpg

Forum Moderator in disguise.., we know who you are but we've never seen any of you!

Mod.jpg