Join now - be part of our community!

easy way to sony community ?????

SOLVED
trcarro88
Explorer

easy way to sony community ?????

I have joined the community but i have to go around at least 10 pages before i find the new message board, and then i can rarely seem to fid the community pages where i can choose a particular topic, oh my god i make it all very confusing lol. 

So how do i get to the community page

how to choose a topic or item to ask about

how to find the messages i post

I am so sorry to ask such, probably, easy questions, but i do not find it as straight forward as it probably is lol.

Thank you muchly in advance x  :thinking:

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Sony is looking into various ways on ensuring that this Community is easy to find.  However in the mean time, some ways to find these Community Forums are located in the following thread:

http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/general-chat/is-sony-trying-to-kill-this-forum/m-p/1582391

Once you are here, all you have to do, is click on the area that you wish to post in.  Eg, for TVs click "Televisions" or a VAIO PC, click on "PCs & Accessories". 

Same with finding your post:

1. Click on the main subforum that you posted in (ie Televisions) - and if its recent, it should be close to the top
  2. You could use the search at the top to find it
  3. Got into your account, by clicking your username - all your posts should be located in there too.

Unfortunately though, there are a couple of separate forums:

For Playstations : HERE

For Mobiles : HERE

Hope this helps

Cheers

View solution in original post

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@trcarro88 wrote:

I have joined the community but i have to go around at least 10 pages before i find the new message board, and then i can rarely seem to fid the community pages where i can choose a particular topic, oh my god i make it all very confusing lol. 

I am so sorry to ask such, probably, easy questions, but i do not find it as straight forward as it probably is lol.

Hi Tracey,

I agree it's not easy but the advice from Quinnicus above should help you to locate the forum..

Although I suspect the reason that you are having a problem finding an section to post your first question in is possibly due to the fact that unfortunately Sony mobile have there own forums & therefore you were unable to find the a suitable place to ask your question about the Z3..

A quick way to find the posts that you have posted on the forum is..

Create a short cut to the forum..

Click on your short cut & log in..

Once logged in click on the Blue icon as shown below..

Head.JPG

In the drop down box click on your user name & you should see a list of your recent posts, see below..

List.JPG

The latest post displays your last 5 posts & as you post more you will be able to click on View All to locate your earlier posts..

Hope this helps..:smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Sony is looking into various ways on ensuring that this Community is easy to find.  However in the mean time, some ways to find these Community Forums are located in the following thread:

http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/general-chat/is-sony-trying-to-kill-this-forum/m-p/1582391

Once you are here, all you have to do, is click on the area that you wish to post in.  Eg, for TVs click "Televisions" or a VAIO PC, click on "PCs & Accessories". 

Same with finding your post:

1. Click on the main subforum that you posted in (ie Televisions) - and if its recent, it should be close to the top
  2. You could use the search at the top to find it
  3. Got into your account, by clicking your username - all your posts should be located in there too.

Unfortunately though, there are a couple of separate forums:

For Playstations : HERE

For Mobiles : HERE

Hope this helps

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@trcarro88 wrote:

Hi Tracey,

I agree it's not easy but the advice from Quinnicus above should help you to locate the forum..

Although I suspect the reason that you are having a problem finding an section to post your first question in is possibly due to the fact that unfortunately Sony mobile have there own forums & therefore you were unable to find the a suitable place to ask your question about the Z3..

A quick way to find the posts that you have posted on the forum is..

Create a short cut to the forum..

Click on your short cut & log in..

Once logged in click on the Blue icon as shown below..

Head.JPG

In the drop down box click on your user name & you should see a list of your recent posts, see below..

List.JPG

The latest post displays your last 5 posts & as you post more you will be able to click on View All to locate your earlier posts..

Hope this helps..:smileyhappy:

trcarro88
Explorer

Hi guys sorry i have only just replied to your reply's but i have been poorly so not been on here. thank you very much for your advice and i will certainlh give it a try and see how lost i get lol. so you will probably have to get me out of the maze i create lol.

Many thanks

Tracey xx

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome Tracey & I hope you are feeling better now.. :slight_smile: