Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

LOL I'm sure he will tell us that was his master plan

(To wait until gameweek 19 for a good score :smileyyahoo:)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Game Week 20

Sony FF League Table - GW20.jpg

Summary:

Well done to Mid-table Finish - who managed to leap 2 spots to 3rd spot with the knock-on effect of bumping El Nino FC and Real Sociopath down a spot each in 4th and 5th respectively.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Nice work Drewde :slight_smile:

Glad I got away with having a horrendous squad situation for another week :slight_smile:

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Yeah Drewde pulled that one out the bag, everyone else got pretty similar scores...

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

:thumbsup:

FA Cup this weekend. Any shocks coming up?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/fa-cup/fixtures

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

As a Man Utd fan, the less said about the FA cup the better..

Is anyone playing their WC this weekend?

Anonymous
Not applicable

For me, im not planning on using the wildcard this week.  Im hanging on for another week to see what happens with Rooney and Ramsey.  I expect to take a hit in points again this week, but hope it will pay off later (as I wouldnt be able to afford to get them back again)

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

I'm waiting on Aguero and Ramsey as long as possible. 

Had to bring Ozil back in for Walcott but the rest of the team looks ok.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What Id like to know is that why Man U is so rubbish this year.  They have all the money in the world (well almost), yet not playing well.

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

The midfield is a big problem. No longer able to control games leaving the defence vulnerable, and the attack without support. 

The money situation isn't too great either with the amount of debt on the club. I think i read somewhere that the net spend per season over the last 10 years or so is only 15 million. so not throwing money around compared to others.

It's going to get worse before it gets better. A lot of players need to leave. :slight_frown: