Join now - be part of our community!

I've been requested to apologise......

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I've been requested to apologise......

Aloha everyone!

I received an email this morning requesting I make an apology

I assume CU means Robbinson Christopher but as there is no member mentioned I cannot say for sure.

I'm sorry CU chose to bring up the previous 'matter' and compare it in this instance in an attempt to chide me.
There is no comparison between the two, a fact that completely escapes him.

I was told at the time to re-word my email requesting the post's removal and was also told CU 'does not work to my timescale'

I feel he is singling me out in this instance. Has anyone else received an email about this? Prove me wrong.

He was doing so well until he mentioned 'Pride' in today's little message[:D
Do I apologise? Do I tell him I don't work to his timescale? Do I tell him to re-word his email?

What do you think?
I would expect that CU would also have protected the people who basically babysit his forum, thus I expect Mr Robinson to apologise now that he has read my apology.

I'm expecting a ban for this by the way which I hope will satisfy some people.
My crime? Defending the VM's
Would I have done it any differently? Hell No!:smileygrin:

Thank you - you've been a lovely audience!:smileygrin:

(Dear Santa Please give my memory card to Rich this year)

58 REPLIES 58
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I'm looking for a free PHP/MySQL host so we can shove a quick link library so VMs can join

faithx

I'm looking for a free PHP/MySQL host so we can shove a quick link library so VMs can join
even the ones that give no IT input what so ever :tongue:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Good idea - why not.

I'm blowing full time on my part of the complaints. The individuals concerned are aware of our feelings. Thats good enough for me.
Well done everyone!! And thank you!
What a team eh?:smileyhappy:

Now who wants to see a picture of Bill gates naked riding a unicycle?:smileygrin:

faithx

Now who wants to see a picture of Bill gates naked riding a unicycle?:smileygrin:
I'll pay you not to :tongue:

Geraldo
Visitor

Faith is a bit of a prude (or so I understand) but let’s roll with this one….:smileywink:

faithx

Faith is a bit of a prude
that has got to be the quote of the night :laughing:

Geraldo
Visitor

Thought you may enjoy that one faith:smileylaugh: :laughing:

Eugenepang
Visitor

even the ones that give no IT input what so ever :tongue:

such as wrapping your screen with cling film to make sure its stay clean?:smileygrin:

kee-lo_

LOL eugene,

Nah, I'm looking to build it with some software, maybe make my own template for the site.