Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286
ViperGRM
Explorer

I haven't even got any email reply whatsoever; that's in almost 6 weeks.
Absolutely appalling service Sony.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

Sony has acknowledged that there is a 'backlog' of PS4 claims.  Unfortunately the current stock of PS4s ear-marked for this competition has been used.  It is estimated that deliveries of PS4s will re-start mid next week.

Just putting you in the picture and hopefully ease you all a little.

Cheers

michaledin

Thanks to let us now , hope we goona get those ps4s soon should arrive within 2 weeks from now if they re-start deliveries next week.
garry71

A quick update on my progress so far.  Just had the following email from Sony:

Dear Mr Parker

Thank you for contacting Sony support. I would
like to inform you that we have sent your Ps4 on 
07/08/2014.

You can expect receiving it next within 7-9 business days.

Thanks,
Khalid

It looks like things are moving along, so hopefully some of you will be getting similar good news soon.

Cheers

Garry

Ef_Wolf359
Explorer

That's probably the same Khalid that was caught out lying to me about shipping mine. He passed on a false message via a colleague, but in front of his managers, that mine had been posted 3 days before it actually had. He also claimed to gave emailed me a tracking number for this non-existent ps4. When asked repeatedly by colleagues he was unable to produce said tracking number, nor a copy of the email he claimed to have sent. 

garry71

It might be the same bloke, I'll have to wait and see what happens now anyway.

I did reply with an email asking if there was a tracking number so I could try to be in at the right time.  This was on Friday evening, so probably won't get a reply until Mon/Tues anyway now.

I'll post up about the reply when I get one.

swanny777
Explorer

Well as of today my claim has chnge to "non-compliant"  Ive had no contact from Sony or reason why they believe I'm non-compliant.

Really unhappy.:smileyangry:

pshayer

glad to see sony people in same boat :slight_smile:

I won on 27th of June and sent the papers on 28th by registered post. After 4 weeks type, status was changed to 'Non-Compliant'. But I contract customer support and they suggested send papers again by email. After a weeks time status changed back to 'Compliant'. But its been nearly 2 months now and I am still waiting for any update. Support guys told me that it is still under investigation (even while the status is 'Compliant'!!) they will update me soon but I have not heard anything back yet.

Glad people have revceived it, it gives me some home. Fingers crossed!

michaledin

i have complint status , acording to sony message they waiting for ps to be deliver and they should start re-send them in middle this week so we will see hope everything will go smooth :slight_smile:
pshayer

@michaledin thanks for the update. I will keep my fingers crossed :slight_smile: