Join now - be part of our community!

PS4 competition

Amanda_jh
Explorer

PS4 competition

:slight_smile:

Hello, I entered the PS4 competition, actually won (shock!!).... So I sent off my stuff and I have not heard anything.

I have tried to use the "contact us" form but it keeps crashing out no matter which computer/browser I am using... 

Does anyone have an email address to contact them?

Thanking you in advance xx

286 REPLIES 286
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@themacpaul No worries :slight_smile:

Glad you got one and it seems to be working :wink:

@themacpaul

Congrats!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daniel_Hatcher 

Someone from the competition team should have contacted you by now in regards to dispatching your PS4 - Can you confirm this?

Cheers

@Anonymous 

Last two email's I received was:

9th September:

Dear Mr Hatcher

I hope you are well. I would like to inform you that we are validating your documents to send you the PS4. Could you please reply to my email with a copy of the receipt so we can proceed with the validation.

Once we receive a copy of the receipt, we will proceed right away.

10th September:

Dear Mr Hatcher

Thank you for contacting Sony support. I would like to confirm that we have received the invoice. I will escalate the case from my side so we can speed up the process and send you the PS4

Yours sincerely,
Khalid

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daniel_Hatcher  - 9 days.  Hmmm.  Thank you :slight_smile:  And thanks for your continued patience.  I have replied to the message I received today seeking confirmation if a PS4 has been dispatched yet. 

Sven0914
Explorer

@Anonymous

I also sent my proof of purchase again to Khalid on the 9th September, but unlike Daniel Hatcher, I have not received any confirmaiton of receipt.? On the 10th you were going to ask for confirmaiton that they now have everything.? Have you heard anything?

Cheers
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sven0914 

I actually tried chasing this up 3 days ago, and still have not received any information :cry:   What I will do though, on monday I will chase this up again, but be a little more 'assertive' in communications and see how that goes.  From my perspective, this has gone on far too long now - for both you and Daniel_hatcher.

I haven't forgotten :slight_smile:

Sorry that I have no further information.

Cheers

J8kennedy
Explorer

Hi everyone,

I won a PS4 on the 26th July and found out yesterday that i am 'Non Compliant' for some reason despite sending all of the required evidence (including the TV receipt).

I have sent an email to 'sony@email.custom-campaign.com' - with PDF copies of the receipt and winner claim form,

is there however any other way i can 'push' this?

Thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@J8kennedy 

Hi there

I have reported your issue to Sony and hope to get you some feedback on what is going on this week.  I'll report back when I do.

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nick.jhw 

Hi there

I have had some feedback in regards to your reply on the PS4 Competition thread.  However there seems to be some confusions - Sony are saying that you were in discussion with them in regards to a soundbar.  Can you please clarify that you are trying to claim the prize of the PS4 in regards to the PS4 Fifa competition?  If so, can you please PM me any relevent details such as a claim number that I can pass on to them.

Thank you