Join now - be part of our community!

Regestered products

SOLVED
Sealby22
Explorer

Regestered products

Hi does anyone know where all the regestered products have gone from your account section? ive logged in and all mine have dissapered? very confusing....

20 REPLIES 20
Sealby22
Explorer

Good morning, oh that's great news, thanks, yes I did have some against my talktalk email, then I changed my email address as I got a Sony mobile and wanted to keep all emails addresses the same, I do till use that email address yes, I did try logging on with both emails, but when I logged in with talktalk it get reverting to Gmail? 

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Further update..

It would appear that even thought the email addresses are different the ID of your MySony account is the same which could explain why you are not able to see the products you registered with your Talktalk email address..

Sony are looking into fixing this for you & again once I receive any feedback I'll update this thread..

Sealby22
Explorer

Hello again, thank you very much for your time and effort in helping me, I really do appreciate it. 

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Just letting you know that Sony are still looking into a fix to link your registered products..

Sealby22
Explorer

Thank you very much for the update, hopefully they will manage to sort it. 

Sealby22
Explorer

Hi, Good afternoon, I was just wondering if you had any more feedback yet?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi,
no nothing as yet but let me see if I can get some kind of update..
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi, 

just got a reply from my contact & he believes Sony will attempt to migrate your missing 15 products to your newer MySony account..

You may notice this before I get an update from my contact so could you update this thread please?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@Sealby22 just be informed that the migration has been completed so your current MySony account should hopefully now contain all of your registered products, could you please check & confirm..

Sealby22
Explorer

Good afternoon,  well it looks like something has happened,  thank you very much for all your time and effort in helping me, I really appreciate it, thank you very much.