Join now - be part of our community!

Win a 3-in-1 Walkman: upload your best Halloween costume

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Win a 3-in-1 Walkman: upload your best Halloween costume

Halloween is fast approaching, and we want to see your best costume of all time. Simply post your photo in a comment in this thread - and let us know a little about it - and you could win a 3-in-1 Walkman!

Competition closes on Thursday the 7th of November - take a look at our Terms and Conditions here.

49 REPLIES 49
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Great entries and great photos everyone! :slight_smile:

Here's our pumpkins:

DSC05908.JPG

And here's our Cat - terrifying I think you'll agree lol

cat.jpg

Halloween2.jpg

ianv38
New

Superwitch_no text.jpg

Jen444
New

girls halloween 2013 no 2.jpg

kargoldie
Explorer

How do you upload pictures?

1385736_159940137549478_2066217983_n.jpg

Hello! This year I went as a sugar skull from the Mexican celebration of 'Day of the Dead'.., if you google either you will see similar pictures! I did a lot of research for this, I browsed through tons of YouTube facepaint tutorials until I found the right one, and I decided it may be fun to get creative and buy a wig (as I have short hair) and superglue fake roses on. I got a lot of compliments on the night, and even my taxi driver took a photo! Hope you like it anyway as it took me flipping 2hours to paint my face (longer than normal).

Thanks

Rhea 🙂

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

@kargoldie wrote:
How do you upload pictures?

Hi kargoldie,

There is an insert image icon in the toolbar of the reply box(it has a tree in). If you click that you can then browse your computer for your image and then upload it. 

kayleigh86x
Explorer

img.JPG

Let's play!! my daughter isobelle, two and a half. Doesn't she look evil in a cute way?

Edit: Added your image for you..:smileyhappy:

kargoldie
Explorer

Thank you!
Simon-H
Explorer

Hi kayleigh86 - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

That is coming up as an invalid link on Facebook. Are you able to try again using the 'Insert Image' button (directly on the right of the Chain Link symbol above). If it is already on Facebook, you could always download it and then insert the image directly.

Thanks,

Simon