Join now - be part of our community!

BDV-L600 outpuT HDMI issue

Pyebibby
Explorer

BDV-L600 outpuT HDMI issue

ive just moved house and am temporarily using a small Hd TV, (only has one HDMI INPUT, I have plugged my PS3, and Apple TV into the bluray player along with a Ethernet cable and the Optical audio from the Sky+ HD box. I plugged the sky Box into the to using the 1 HDMI input and use the video phono lead to plug into the TV. This worked fine and I can watch Blu-Ray's, listen to the Sky box through the cinema system. When I tried to use the PS3 & Apple TV both said they didn't support the video output and would only play through HDMI OUTPUt. So I plugged the HDMI OUTPUT into the Tv and removed the sky cable to try and make sure j could get the PS3 & Apple TV to work. 

When j changed the tv source to HDMI it just says no signal as though there is nothing plugged in, I have tried changing cables, turning cables around and nothing is working. In the visual setting on output the video gives me an option to go right while the HDMI option is blue, when I go up to change it to HDMI output it gives me no option as though there isn't a hdmi cable plugged into the system. I have reset to factory and done a re set up, started it with out the video plugged and nothing works ! 

Please help cause if this doesn't work it will be rendered useless to me!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Pyebibby
Explorer

help

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pyebibby
Explorer

yes this was before i thought about taking the trancievers out