Join now - be part of our community!

Is there some way of organizing an 'audio out' on the SONY Dav-F200 home theatre system so that I can use a blutooth cordless headset with it ?

profile.country.fr_FR.title
anchorpoints
Visitor

Is there some way of organizing an 'audio out' on the SONY Dav-F200 home theatre system so that I can use a blutooth cordless headset with it ?

I'm mainly hoping to be able to listen to music with my Plantronics  Pulsar 590A headset, which is equipped with a blutooth adapter using a  3,5mm plug, but there is nothing to plug it into on the F200. Is there  an adaptor that can make up for the lack of a headset plug on the F200 ?  I have been advised by a connexion retailer that a KN-OPTRCA10  converter might do the trick.... If this is a workable solution, will it  give good sound ?

Many thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
anchorpoints
Visitor

Hello,

Could someone from the Sony team please answer the above query ?

Many thanks.

anchorpoints
Visitor

Hello,

I would like to rephrase my question, since I  have been told that the Sony DAV-F200 needs a coaxial/optical to R/L  audio converter in order to enable a headset connection. If you agree, can you recommend such a converter ? For instance, would you  choose a Konig Electronic KN-OPTRCA10 or a GOYONA DCT - 3 ?  Or would  you prefer another one ?

Many thanks for your answer.