Join now - be part of our community!

Schedule power on/off

dazariodunsten
Visitor

Schedule power on/off

Can u pls update the feature of schedule power on /off in Xperia devices. Its a good feature to use n is very handy.
I'm using m4 dual.
5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@dazariodunsten

This is not supported neither by android, nor iOS, nor windows mobile, this was supported with old feature phones. 

newSONYuser1
Visitor

I'm sorry but my previous android phone (not SONY) can do that thing (scheduled power on and off) with its lollipop 5.1 . So I'm sure you know exactly how to do it, but not sure why you don't put it in xperia. Mine is M5.

Thank you.
ChrisKwWong
Visitor

How come Sony Xperia does not have such function! Even a China made cheap Androis phone has.  My Sony Xperia on/off and volume button have all gone dead, so I can no longer turn on the phone if it is off, so it is great help if there is the auto power on/off schedule!.  As the repair bill is so high I rather buy anoother.  To be honest, I am sure I will not buy an Xperia again as I find the button has a short life which ruin everything!

winson2769
Visitor

sony z3 is a stupid phone that dun hv schedule power on off to save battery...............!!!!!!!!!

profile.country.GB.title
mike_coreit

Hi I am looking to buy a new phone with a scheduled on/off feature. Does anyone know if the Sony phones have this option?