Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth query

SOLVED
Not applicable

Bluetooth query

Hi,

I am a new SE user and am still getting to grips with using the phone's features.  Could anyone advise how to transfer a call from a headset back to the phone and phone to headset?

Whilst I am asking inane questions, is it possible to use the phone i.e. return to menu when in a call?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
higwayman
Visitor

while the call is connected, press the MENU button, 4 little small square, a selection will appears for you to choose and switch

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
higwayman
Visitor

while the call is connected, press the MENU button, 4 little small square, a selection will appears for you to choose and switch

suze
Leader

Sorry no clue on headset, hopefully someone else can chip in on that.

On my X10 large you double press the middle home button to get to your home screen, from there you can do other functions as required.  To retrieve the call screen just drag down your notification bar at the top of the screen and tap on the current call.  Or you can simply end it by pressing the power button.  This function doesn't work on the mini's tho.

The menu button gives you options on various call functions, merge, add etc.  One of those is bluetooth so that might be where you need to look for the headset.