Can't find activation code SEN

I can't seem to find where on my sony bravia 

KDL-32W651 code is can some one PLS assist me to find it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Digging through the threads HERE, if you absolutely cannot find the SEN Activation Code, you will need to contact SEN Support themselves:

For contact details, see : HERE

Cheers

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Do these instructions help:

http://en.support.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3162/

Cheers

profile.country.BG.title
urco123
New

i have connected my tv to the wi fi opened the SEN but the only think that shows is the apps i can't see where is this link account option!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Digging through the threads HERE, if you absolutely cannot find the SEN Activation Code, you will need to contact SEN Support themselves:

For contact details, see : HERE

Cheers

gregsontj2
Explorer

The instructions for my new Bravia TV (Sony KDL42W7) are useless. I am trying to connect my PC to view photos and files and cannot log into find the activation code, the instruction suggested, "link in account", cannot be found also I would like to use it for emails if possible but this feature is not mentioned so I assume it is not available ? I have spent hours trying the various suggestions in the instruction book to no avail. Does anyone know the answer ?

slakbas
Explorer

i confirm the instructions are absolutely useless. There is a myriad of apps and even the "search" function cannot find the "link account" option, supposedly there. I wish they did a youtube video of all these explanations, because the service is just terrible

Anonymous
Not applicable

@slakbas - What model TV do you have?

Footleg
New

I got to my code by trying to run the Amazon video app. My TV was actually already registered to another SEN account but as Amazon video advised me I can only have one device per SEN account I had to log into the other SEN account on a computer and deactivate the TV there before I could get a code to appear. I need two SEN accounts because my Sony blu-ray player was already activated for Amazon video on the first SEN account.