Join now - be part of our community!

Help - Sony Bravia Kdl-46nx710

Help - Sony Bravia Kdl-46nx710

1. I moved apartment and lost this tv connection to power, need help resolving how do I connect the tv to power now... I think it had a special cable which was connected to that white part in the pictureimage.jpeg
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

When you say power, are you referring to electricity?  If so, whats preventing you from plugging it in?  If you do not have a power point near the tv, you will need to either move the tv closer to the power point or purchase an extension lead.

In the picture you have provided, you should have not removed that power cable as its fixed (or was) to the tv.  Simply put it back together and use an extension cable.

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive just re-read your problem.  Are you saying that you lost this lead?  if so, ive checked all the usual spare parts suppliers and cannot find one.  Your best bet is to contact an authorised Sony repair centre snd see if they can get one.  It might be difficult though as this is an unusual part to replace.

See:

http://services.sony.co.uk/support/en/repair/asc

On a side note, im really curious on why you disconnected it, as i said above - its fixed to the tv, so you have to specifically remove it.