Join now - be part of our community!

How can I set TV to store freeview programmes only?

profile.country.da_DK.title
tlyngesen
Visitor

How can I set TV to store freeview programmes only?

Hi all,

I have a BRAVIA KDL-46W4000 set, and digital cable tv supplied by local vendor (Denmark, Stofa). When I scan for digital programmes, it returns 210 results, however, many of these are just reserved channels, others are Pay-TV channels. About 25 of them are freeview channels or part of my programme package I subscribe to. Scanning using the setting Freeview or All programmes, doesn't make any difference. So after a scan, I will likely have channels 1,2,3 then 17, then 45, 89, 117, 155 etc. that I can watch, but it is annoying, that I can't get the set to store just the programmes that I actually can watch. It's not that the TV doesn't recognize them as "coded" or blocked, as I get a dollar sign in paranthesis after the program name for the coded channels, i.e. ESPN America($).

Does anyone else have this problem? Is it an issue with the TV or maybe the cable network supplier?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
papouls
New

Me too 😞

Janekch

@tlyngesen, please download software to edit channel list. You can delete unwanted programmes and edit your own list.

http://www.setedit.de/SetEdit.php?spr=2&Editor=140

I hope You wil be happy.