Join now - be part of our community!

kdl- 40w705c internet browser??

ybsaer
Explorer

kdl- 40w705c internet browser??

Just bought one of the above , (October 15, first smart tv), can't find the internet browser app amongst the myriad of apps. Any with 'Opera' in the name don't seem to be applicable. Any idea which app I should be looking for?

6 REPLIES 6
Adeljay92
Explorer

I'm in the same boat as you. I got one last month and left a post and still no reply. The opera store is crap nothing useful onit. Still can't find the browser app

ybsaer
Explorer

Found www.internet browser at almost the very end of the list of apps, and added it to 'my apps'. However it is still very slow. and littered with offers of dates with dubious women. (I will leave it up to you to decide if that is a good thing or not).

Adeljay92
Explorer

Thank you bro but when you say at the end of the app list. Is it the opera list? Because that's all I have 

ybsaer
Explorer

Hi, the app on my apps list, was about 3 from the end, and was named, "WWW.WEB BROWSER", I missed it a couple of times.

ybsaer
Explorer

Hi, sorry, it may have been "WWW.INTERNET BROWSER", one of those , I will have a look to confirm when I get back home this evening from this short break.

ybsaer
Explorer

Sorry to reply in bits, as I am not at home, things keep coming to mind. It was on the 'ALL APPS' list, the tab was at the bottom of the screen on the 'apps' page, after selecting that tab there was a large number of apps listed, and it took some time to scroll to the end.