Join now - be part of our community!

SONY KDL55EX723 Not Doing What I Purchased it for!!!

Noddy_52
New

SONY KDL55EX723 Not Doing What I Purchased it for!!!

How long should a company support a product for I purchased a Sony KDL55EX723 less than 3 Years ago, and as it stands at the moment, I can’t use U-TUBE, I can’t visit web sites that have Flash content on them, I can’t watch Netflix though it, and now the Bookmaking facility on the Track ID has been discontinued, now don't get me wrong I know technology moves at a fast pace. But when I brought this television I was told that it would update its firmware as things change, so it should remain a smart television for a long time!!! I even paid for two pairs of Glasses because it didn’t come with them, which is pretty weird as it’s a 3D television, and of course you need them.

What is most upsetting is that the new Sony range even have a Netflix button on their remote controls, so they can view films though this media, the price I paid for this television has also come down a great deal in the past 3 years, but why should my television be redundant after what I consider to be a very little window, remember it’s less than 3 years of age, and after paying for an extended warranty to 5 years, it is no long fit for purpose, should it be classed as faulty, what do you all think?

0 REPLIES 0