Join now - be part of our community!

Problems with VGN-NW20ZF

ohstan
Visitor

Problems with VGN-NW20ZF

Hey guys, I'm new on this forum! Just joined today so HI!

Got my vaio this christmas and I'm mostly quite impressed with it however lately i've noticed the trackpad buttons have become less responsive and seem to be getting worse. Just wondering is this a common problem with this model and should i take it back to get repaired?

The other issue I have is that a crack has shown up on the top of the casing near the webcam. I've been very careful with the laptop since I recieved it and have always carried it in a padded case. Has anyone else had similar problems?

Thanks!

Austin

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.ru_GB.title
kristin_a_spb
Visitor

Hello!

I have VGN-NW26M which is only 4 months old and recently I got the same problem, now the trackpad buttons are barely responsive at all! Never had anything like this before... Moreover, while being on Skype yesterday, my video camera just stopped working, the screen went black. The programme recognises the camera and it says the device works fine, but there is just NO video :slight_frown:

ok, now that I've complained I feel better :laughing:

profile.country.en_GB.title
Notebook6464
Visitor

Mine has cracked on the left hand side by the port - both above and below - contacted sony and after about 30 emails they lost all the info, even addressing me as someone else.  The unit hasnt been dropped etc and I think its a design fault.  Have had 3 toshib laptops before this without a problem - will not be buying sont again - faceless support - total crap!!!!!!!