Join now - be part of our community!

Re-Enable My On Board PCIE Network Controller?

profile.country.en_IE.title
dahogan48
Visitor

Re-Enable My On Board PCIE Network Controller?

My Laptop: Sony VAIO VPC-EB1E0E Laptop

What I need to do:

On Windows my plug-ins are installed & authorized properly but they are still stuck in demo mode. What do I do?

The On Board PCIE Network Controller needs to be enabled, that's how our (i.e, Nomad Factory VST) plugins stay authorized.
1- To access this control setting restart your computer and press F2 to get into setup mode.
2- Select Advanced Chipset Features and ENABLE the Onboard LAN Controller.
For more information about Network Interface Card (NIC), please check your computer user manual or setup help.

I don't see these options listed in my BIOS. I have no idea what to do. Support at the Company in question say that it's up to me to figure it out.

BIOS: Aptio Setup Utility - Copyright (C) 2008 American Megatrends, Inc. Version 1.28,1119
Thank you for your Help.
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_IE.title
dahogan48
Visitor

I deleted all of the previous License Files I had downloaded from Nomad Factory for various of their Products inc' BBE.

I then Downloaded fresh Licenses and everything seems to be back up and running again.

I have restarted my Laptop and all is well.

I turned off my Laptop and did a fresh start. All is well.

NOTE:

My KORG Legacy edition Licenses had also become deactivated. Challenge/Response. I have reinstalled these too and got fresh Licenses for all korg products. These are now working (again).

My KResearch (Challenge/Response) Products are all deactivated as well. I'll need to re-install and try to reactivate these later on.

I wonder are there Windows 7 Tools that I should avoid using in the future? Perhaps Registry Defrag or some of the more advanced features of CCleaner?

For now I guess the 'Re-Enable My On Board PCIE Network Controller' was an unhelpful recommendation by the Software Company.

Yes, my question has been answered.