Join now - be part of our community!

Sony repair center uk , repair damage financial compensations , who to email that will listen

sampson500
Visitor

Sony repair center uk , repair damage financial compensations , who to email that will listen

My vaio 296xp of june 06, blew its graphics card with vidio rev use, only upto 500mb ?
Forced to use sony repair center glasgow , retailer not repair ? sent 11 dec07, came back ,£585.67 cost, 10 jan 08.
cinflicts/errors / lid srewdriver goudg damage / harddrives wrong configure/ recovery errors, cant use /no sd bay / wifi errors and more .
In all 16 faults and damge that is gross .
e support / phone eng / help line , not listen , cant go further than re-repair .
I have beeb trying to find manager of repair centre or someone of sony uk to write to with pictures ,for compensation .
I feel very let down , customer care ? invited to email customer services .eu and no reply .
I did suggest keeping c drive with data , told tney would refuse it , asked for consideration with backup ..no.
No one is able to help , this is not good enough , repair center staff ,rush job and i am to pay and pay .
JUST ONE PERSONAL CONTACT , is all i need .
Its all so gross , have peopleto witness before and after , they are both discusted with outcome .
sony repair after care ? is sony biased and limited , disabled worse than me .
The exorbatant high rate charge £ 585 left me skint. its my only computer and disabled access tool.
I want repair costs back, compensations for repair state . im legally entitled to this .

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi Sampson

Welcome to Club Vaio

Sorry to hear you've had such a terrible time.

I have escalated this post for you to Vaio-Link whi I'm sure will be in touch soon.
I think that is the best port of call initially. :slight_smile: