Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Viao Screen Crack Misery!!

profile.country.en_GB.title
shirlz
Visitor

Sony Viao Screen Crack Misery!!

I only bought my first Viao from John Lewis at the end of December 2012, the laptop cost me over £500 pounds and within two months the screen developed a tear which then turned into a very large crack on the right hand side! Has anyone else had this problem! as Customer services at John Lewis will not repair it as they say the manufactures report states it is accidental damage.

My laptop has never moved from the same spot since I bought it and It has not a mark on it. What makes me more sick is I had only just loaded up my work onto the drive last week and when I switched it on in the morning the clitch I spotted on the screen the night before had turned into a large crack on the right hand side.

#Now they want over £200 pounds for something I haven't even used and has never sustained any damage. Even although the reason I bought from JLewis because I thought could trust them.

How can they get away with this I feel totally ripped off!!! I would def never buy from John lewis again or Sony WHAT A PURE WASTE OF MONEY THIS HAS BEEN BEWARE OF SONY LAPTOPS THERE MAY BE SEVERAL OTHER COMPUTERS OUT THEIR WITH THIS FAULT AND THE BUYER IS NOT AWARE UNTIL THE SCREEN CRACKS

Please get intouch if this has also happened to you as I know for a fact no damage has taken place with this new computer!:smileyangry:

0 REPLIES 0