Join now - be part of our community!

vaio duo 11 highest config export to Slovakia, nowhere to buy

profile.country.sk_SK.title
hkckoo
Visitor

vaio duo 11 highest config export to Slovakia, nowhere to buy

Hello, I was just wondering, is there a way how I can buy Sony Vaio Duo 11 highest config. (i7 256GB SDD 8GB RAM) in Slovakia? I checked every electronic retailer store and also sony distribution in Slovakia, this product is nowhere available and I am in need of this configuration, is there any other way how I can buy this model? Like via sony.uk with extra for shipping costs etc.

Also, I was wondering, I know there were some custom vaio 11s made, is this like still going on? what about if i wanted a model with 16GB of RAM or 500GB HDD?

Thanks in advance for any info!

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
besbeqa20
Visitor

u need   to call Sony UK number  for full information about posting services they have and custom desires about their wish list products

hkckoo
Visitor

Hello and thanks for the info, is there a way how I can get in touch with them via email? i was searching for any form of contact /webform/emails/etc, but no luck there.. and i do not want to explain them everything via telephone. first of all, its international calls and second of all and the more important factor, english is not my first language.

to clarify further about the RAM option, i wanted to use half of the ram as a ram disc, becase it has only SSD and only 256GB, which is not good generally if you want to use SSD for work constantly, i would need to use hundreds of megabytes per day, the ram disc would be of great help here, but 8GB of RAM is low.

hkckoo
Visitor

nothing.. i think i will go elsewhere.

Message was edited by: hkckoo

Message was edited by: hkckoo