Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio fit Flawed design. Not happy

Derek_dm
Explorer

Vaio fit Flawed design. Not happy

So you would think anyone designing a laptop would do so with a view to it being portable after all that's what we buy them for but Sony seems to have other ideas. Having spent nearly £1500 on my Vaio fit I expected a bit more quality and customer support from sony. After a few weeks of owning my new laptop I noticed marks on my nice new shiny touchscreen so I paid for a screen protector which now has loads of marks many of them caused by the keyboard. The final straw was 3 or 4 tiny bits of the Aluminium on the wrist rest coming away and sticking to the screen protector. So I now have marks on my touchscreen and bits of the Aluminium foil because that's all it is are missing from the case. Sony support tell me its my fault for carrying it about in a laptop bag. So my £1500 laptop is not so portable it seems. So maybe it wasn't designed to be portable after all. It certainly wasn't designed to be very far away from a power source!!!. This was my first Sony laptop and will certainly be my last. Looks like I should have bought the Asus Zenbook I was thinking about instead. Poor show Sony
Tags (1)
0 REPLIES 0