profile.country.RO.title
cosmingpx8

Hi res auio.

Hi res audio from sony ist the best.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Yes I'm loving hi-res audio too on my BDP-S7200 blu-ray player and STR-DN1040 AV/Receiver, sound quality is astonishingly good.

Bizarrely I was slammed for making such comments on another forum because one user said the human ear can't distinguish the difference between a high quality MP3 or a Hi-Res FLAC file, what nonsense!!

Hi-Res FLAC files are so good it makes my hair stand on end not to mention I get a tickle in my tummy! :slight_smile:

Love it love it love it.......... just wish the hi-res music prices were lower!

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
profile.country.RO.title
cosmingpx8

Hi I agree with you hi res audio has two standards and orcum hear well is fashionable hi res stereo audio less worn.

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@cosmingpx8 wrote:

Hi I agree with you hi res audio has two standards and orcum hear well is fashionable hi res stereo audio less worn.

:thinking: ???????????????

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14