annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Rejoignez nous, partagez votre expérience!

Mail frauduleux ?

profile.country.FR.title
recto_verso75
Nouveau

Mail frauduleux ?

Bonjour j'ai reçu un message en anglais de cette personne : lisa.allen@azet.sk, me proposant un partenariat avec ma chaine Youtube. Cette personne est-elle bien Public Relations Manager chez Sony ? Ils m'ont répondu avec cette autre adresse : sony@email-sony.com. Pouvez vous me confirmer que ces contacts sont fiables ? De plus, si ces mails ne sont pas frauduleux, pourquoi ne suis je pas contacté par Sony France, en français ? Ils me proposent d'intégrer des pub vidéos en anglais dans mes vidéos en français. Tout ceci me semble plus qu'étrange. Merci pour votre retour.

Voici le premier mail en question :

Greetings!

I go by Lisa and I am the public relations manager at Sony Corporation.
We admire your content on YouTube and commend the excellent level of your material and your talent to connect with and motivate your audience.
We are thrilled to inform you that we will soon be launching a new line of AI-powered products.
This new set features innovative tools, many are aimed at boosting the quality of your images and videos.
We are eager to work together with you to market this new series of technology.
Your experience and credibility can greatly strengthen our visibility campaign, and we are open to consider various ways of collaboration that will be beneficial for both parties.

There are many options for joint work that can assist us both, including:
• Testing the latest Sony offerings.
• Including our marketing video into your videos.
• Collaborating on innovative video and project ideas.

In exchange, we are prepared to offer you:
• Opportunities for our cutting-edge technologies.
• Support through marketing promotions on our official channels.
• Monetary reward for your involvement.

We believe that our cooperation will enable you to create even higher quality and more exciting material and reach a broader audience. We are eager to discuss the possibilities of working together at your leisure.

If you are curious, please let us know, and we will connect with you to discuss the next steps.

Sincerely,
Lisa
Public Relations Manager for Sony

"SONY" is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Corporation. © 2024 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.
0 RÉPONSES 0