annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Rejoignez nous, partagez votre expérience!

totally disappointed about SONY

shaynejie
Nouveau

totally disappointed about SONY

I must say i am so disappointed that i receive no news from sony ever since i received a e-mail saying my problems will be fixed. I can't believe this kind of thing could happen in such a renowned international company.

The following is my original compalint letter:

'

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a customer of Sony. I feel bad to trouble you but I am afraid that I have to make a complaint about.

The reason for my dissatisfaction is about the reimbursement of the “SONY FRANCE - Campagne AUDIO NOEL - ODR 20%”. I bought a headset, MDR-100AAP in 26/11/2015. I registered my information online the same day. The participation number is 1441052420382. The followings are what happened next:

18/12/2015, my document sent was treated.

8/1/2016, the e-mail said the money had been transferred.

3/3/2016, I made my first demand for I hadn’t received my reimbursement.

4/3/2016, the customer service replied that it was confirmed that no money was transferred and they were going to transfer it.

15/3/2016, I still received no transfer. I made my second inquiry.

16/3/2016, the customer service replied what contradicted to what it stated before. It claimed that the reimbursement was transferred at 18/12/2015. And strangely, the bank account transferred to

terminates with 9067, however, my account terminates with 6141.

18/3/2016, because of the discrepancy in the bank account, my document was to be rechecked soon.

7/4/2016, I send my last inquiry for no news from the customer service.

12/4/2016, the customer service said that there was no Rib in my document and they transferred the money according to the information registered online. Hence because there is no reject from the bank, they can’t transfer another reimbursement.

13/4/2016, I find the statements of the customer service problematic and when I want to make another inquiry, I find my operation has been terminated.

14/4/2016, the customer said they had transferred the money at 18/12/2015, and the account was my Rib. (However, this time the Rib number is exactly my Rib number, of course, not terminating with 9067)

I want to propose several questions about the statements of the customer service:

1. Why 4/3/2016, you said no money was transferred and later, you said the opposite?
  2. I do put the Rib in my document. What you stated is wrong.
  3. I can’t register a wrong rib online. And if we suppose I had registered a wrong rib number, then the transfer couldn’t possibly be realized.
  4. If you insist in having transferred the reimbursement. Please provide me with the proof of the account number and the corresponding name. Under my name, there is no bank account terminating with 9067.
  5. Why later you change the saying again, stating that it was my rib number but not the one terminating with 9067?

Under this circumstance, I find it really comprises my trust in Sony. I would appreciate it very much if you could transfer the reimbursement to me and give a convincing answer to my questions, and I would like to have this matter settled in two weeks. Thank you for your considerations and I look forward to your reply.'

If u have any doubts about my saying, i can send u all my bank acounts to see whether i am exaggerating or not!

I hope this time this problem can be sovled in a satisfying process, anyway, there have been more than half an year!

1 RÉPONSE 1
profile.country.FR.title
MorganeMr
Community Team

Hello

Thank you for your interest in our product.

I will contact you directly by private message to have more details. Please take a look ! 

Best,

Morgane

MorganeRichard@SonyFrance