Join now - be part of our community!

Setting SD card as default saving location

SOLVED
baffled24
Visitor

Setting SD card as default saving location

I have a 32GB SD card on my Xperia compact Tablet where I have stored lots of photos. I can access them but I have to open one photo to view, close it, then open the next one.  I cannot swipe to the next photo nor set up a slide show, really frustrating when trying to show someone my holiday photos for example!

Any ideas on how to overcome this would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rickard
Master

As alexdon says, you need to have an option for that in the app itself.

But regarding viewing photos, the Album app will display pictures both from internal storage and the SD card and you can swipe between photos if you use the Album app.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Not possible without the app having that option. Default apps will save to internal memory.

alexdon
Rickard
Master

As alexdon says, you need to have an option for that in the app itself.

But regarding viewing photos, the Album app will display pictures both from internal storage and the SD card and you can swipe between photos if you use the Album app.

baffled24
Visitor

Thank you so much for your correct reply!  

I had tried, I thought viewing my photos stored on my SD card on my Tablet via every means possible but obviously not.  I opened Albums, as you suggested and accessed my photos that way and I was able to swipe from one to the other, enlarge, reduce etc for viewing all with ease

A happy Baffled24!