annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

Blu-ray SONY BDP-S590

profile.country.ro_RO.title
smara_1009
Bezoeker

Blu-ray SONY BDP-S590

I have bought recently a BD player, BDP-S590 model and I can't read movies subtitle because the subtitle font size is too small. I don't find any setting to increase the subtitle font size, even after I made the firmware update. This is a major impediment to watch movies.

I didn't pay the price fixed for the BD player SONY BDP-S590 to spend my free time editing subtitles!  If the SONY Company is not able to fix this problem with a firmware update, I will decide to return back this BD player to the shop from where I bought (after that I will write on his site about this problem to prevent the costumers) and I will look to find another product.

On the internet I found information about some models of BD players produced by Samsung or LG which allow you to set subtitle size in three steps.

Sincerely yours,

Adrian

1 ANTWOORD 1
profile.country.nl_NL.title
-Tycho-
Ontdekker

Beste Adrian,

Welkom bij Sony Forum. Dit is een Nederlandstalig forum dus in het Nederlands schrijven wordt aangeraden, zodat de andere gebruikers makkelijker kunnen helpen. Schrijft u liever in het Engels, dan kunt u het Engels talige forum vinden, door boven aan het scherm de Nederlandse vlag te veranderen door eenmaal op te klkken en de Britse vlag te kiezen uit het menu.

met vriendelijke groet,
-Tycho-
Forum Moderator

Dear Adrian,

Welcome to Sony Forum! This is a Dutch language forum so it is prefered you post in Dutch, so the forum users can help you more easily. If you prefer to write in English, please find the UK forum by clicking on the Dutch flag on top of the screen and choose the British flag from the menu.

Kind Regards,

-Tycho-
Forum Moderator