Join now - be part of our community!

Register my Product not working

profile.country.GB.title
mpohare
New

Register my Product not working

I can put in the model number, but it won't let me put in the Purchase Details in order to proceed. Am I missing something here, or is the Register My Product not working?

54 REPLIES 54
profile.country.GB.title
Richlion2
Explorer

Mine? I can only copy/paste my TV model in and then all fields are disabled. Frustrating. 

I HATE WEB SITES!!!! 

ata00admin
Explorer

I  have been trying to register my product HCD-SBT20B it lets me put in the Model number but will not let complete the remainder of the details required.

profile.country.GB.title
mercedesc200.
Explorer

I am unable to enter the purchase details for my television.

profile.country.GB.title
Richlion2
Explorer

This thread has been active since 2017!!!!!! How long does it take to fix a web site problem? Is any admin actually reading this thread? I agree, I HATE TECHNOLOGY!
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

As a programmer I hate users :wink: .... I'm obviously joking, but which product you are not able to register (apart the fact that it doesn't add any meaningful help for you apart receiving some newsletter...)?

profile.country.GB.title
UVGraham

I have a solution, provided to me by Sony UK.  You have to manually type in your model details, including a dash, and no spaces around the dash.  It doesn't recognise copy/paste, even though it looks like the copy/paste method works.  I had the same problem, tried this solution, and it worked for me.

Can’t register have put email address & name , product no! but it won’t add anything else ! This I a bad start to owning a Sony product ! Plus no way to contact a PERSON! 

• Can’t register have put email address & name , product no! but it won’t add anything else ! This I a bad start to owning a Sony product ! Plus no way to contact a PERSON! 
Z2-a.4
New

After I put my correct model no in

It will not let me go any further

profile.country.GB.title
UVGraham

Did you type the model name in, or copy and paste it?  You have to manually type information in, including any dashes.