Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Network Service Manager stopped working.

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
charliet101
Explorer

VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Network Service Manager stopped working.

I have an error message on my VAIO VPCF12S1E laptop. It states

"VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Network Service Manager for Windows 7 has stopped working properly.

A newer version of this software is available for download that solves this problem. VAIO Business Group Sony Corporation recommends updating to take advantage of security and stability improvements."

I went to the software download section of the website and tried to download the latest version listed (3.9.58.06060). I then got a dialogue box which said "There is no need to update the program". Which sort of contradicts the error message!!

Any thoughts?

Charlie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
charliet101
Explorer

The error message is no longer being displayed after I downloaded the latest Windows updates from Microsoft. So I assume, for the moment, that the Windows changes have fixed whatever the problem was.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
charliet101
Explorer

The error message is no longer being displayed after I downloaded the latest Windows updates from Microsoft. So I assume, for the moment, that the Windows changes have fixed whatever the problem was.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi charliet101,

thanks for posting to let everyone know that downloading windows updates seems to have resolved your Vaio Content Metadata error message problem, hopefully this may be of use to other members of the community..:smileythumbsup: