Join now - be part of our community!

Earring headset idea

SOLVED
uberud16
New

Earring headset idea

Hi!

I have something in my mind, dont know if its a new thing or not, but i want to share this thingy with Sony, and am also curious what others think of it.
So... the idea is, a headset design. Its kinda a regular bluetooth headset, but i imagine this one hanging on ones ears as an earring when unplugged. Basically your cool looking music source or phone headset  - would be pinned in your ears just like any other usual jevelery - would be always be with you, and all u need to do is when looking for some entertainment or answering calls, (wow) plug in your earrings! Practical and rly cool imo :slight_smile:

Im waiting for your expressions guys and girls :slight_smile:

HF!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Thank you for the idea - being a male, well.....I dont wear earrings, so therefore I couldnt wear it :slight_smile: Saying that though a large percentage of the popularion do have earrings

However I have passed on your suggestion. :thumbsup:

Cheers

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Thank you for the idea - being a male, well.....I dont wear earrings, so therefore I couldnt wear it :slight_smile: Saying that though a large percentage of the popularion do have earrings

However I have passed on your suggestion. :thumbsup:

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi uberud16 and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Its certainly an idea, although health and safety assessors would probably run a mile.

(Imagine someone trying to steal them off you 🐵 Also it may look a little bit as if Sony are

encouraging piercing (Kid to Mum - "Mum I need my ears pierced because I want these headphones.")

Maybe they could make a clip-on version?

image-10-for-editorial-pics-21-september-2011-gallery-151822708.jpg

uberud16
New

You definitely have a wiser view of this than me. (Y) Thanks for pointing these out! However your suggestion of a clip-on version seems kinda user (and mom) friendly solution, and also passes on possible metal alergyc issues.  

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Thanks for the compliment :wink:

(Although my wife is still laughing that anyone has linked me with the word "wise")

Hi,

Its an intersting idea, but the weight of the unit may make it painfull to wear over time, plus the risk of accidently ripping it off.

Prehaps putting it on a necklace or hair band instead? Less painfull if you knock it about.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Yes, they could never safely make them as earrings :cry:

However don't be down just yet, look what I found! :laughing:

earrings-earphones.jpg

She looks amazed by the sheer beauty of them. :yahoo:

However after further investigation its just a pair of headphones

with plastic round them lol

Shiny-Blue-earphones-450x278.jpg

uberud16
New

I dont see any more potencial for getting hurt by these than any other regular jewelery. There are already really expensive ones out there, which might be a target of theft, or ones with quite weight.

Point is they represent something. Thats why their owner wear them despite of all these. Nevertheless safety first, but dont make it more difficult as it is imo.
This could be modern, stylish, and dunno, just cool.
I wonder how u girls like having a lot of small colorful shiny fashionate thingys aroud for every particular piece of dress u want to wear on a night? Now, when girl ask themselves "which of thes shinies should i wear today", they could also ask which of my Sony Earpiece would fit my mood tonight?
No wires to hide in your shirt, no dropping of these small wireless ones, thats good, practical - but my point was representing something and having the possibility to do that in a unique way this way.

Hope it makes any sense to u :slight_smile: cheers