Join now - be part of our community!

AG9 55 Oled Netflix, Amazon prime, rakuten tv & sony select apps stopped working.

profile.country.GB.title
Glenrob
Explorer

AG9 55 Oled Netflix, Amazon prime, rakuten tv & sony select apps stopped working.

Since having purchased my ag9 55 oled in Aug 2019, all was satisfactory with the picture quality & overall performance till 8th Jan 2020, when I could not access Netflix, Amazon Prime, Rakuten tv apps while Utube & others worked fine. Wifi signal strong & Netflix & other apps working fine on other devices. Was told by retailer it was a " software blip" & it would not reoccur. All was fine with the apps the next day & all were working satisfactory till 25th Jan 2020 when the fault reoccurred now including Sony Select App not working. To date apps still not working. Has anyone come across this fault before or what could be causing  this to happen. Could this be a fault within the TVs itself. Suggested solutions would be much appreciated, thanks. Meanwhile I will be returning to the retailer I purchased it from to inform them of the reoccurrence of the fault. 

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

It may be a problem with your internet provider dns configuration.  Try setting up a static IP to the tv using google public dns 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4